Centre Mondial de l’Innovation – Roullier
The Groupe Roullier was founded in 1959 in Brittany (France) and is an owning family share group. With 8000 collaborators – 2500 of which in France – located in 102 countries and owning 79 industrial units, Groupe Roullier realized a turnover of 3 billion Euros in 2013.
What they do
Groupe Roullier offers innovating solutions mastering all the steps in commercial and industrial processes. Its core businesses are:
- Fertilization for extensive crops and specialized cultures
- Feed with nutritional supplements
- Extraction and commercialization of natural raw materials
Owner of terrestrial and marine amendments, the agricultural supplies branch of the Groupe Roullier offers a wide range of mineral and organic fertilizers with high added value and offers several ranges of fertilizers for crops and specialized crops.
Groupe Roullier, by his subsidiary TIMAC AGRO INTERNATIONAL, is one of the rare players in the world of animal and plant nutrition to have its own labs. Its capacity to innovate is above all dedicated to customer services, their needs and their expectations. The Groupe Roullier teams have been meeting the real needs of the industry in this sector.
Role in Project
The research and innovation infrastructures are regrouped in the company AgroInnovation International (Centre Mondial de l’Innovation – Roullier). AgroInnovation International is involved into DEEP PURPLE project :
- To innovate process and formulations for new fertilizers
- To demonstrate the agronomic efficiency of new products
- To publish the results of its research in technical or scientific magazines