Publication about Influence of operational conditions on the performance of biogas bioconversion into ectoines
“Influence of operational conditions on the performance of biogas bioconversion into ectoines in pilot bubble column bioreactors” is the title of a recently published paper in Bioresource Technology within the DEEP PURPLE project.
– Low biomass concentrations resulted in an increase in the ectoines yields.
– The increase in Cu2+ and Mg2+ concentrations did not enhance ectoines synthesis.
– The use of ammonium instead of nitrate as N source induced biomass decay.
– The increase in CH4 concentration did not enhance ectoines yields.
– Low NaCl concentrations enhanced CH4 biodegradation but reduced ectoines yields.
Please find more information and the link to the open access on the DEEP PURPLE publication here